- 17k Questions
- 31k Answers
- 19k User
- 21k Visits/Day
- 81% of questions have accepted answers
While 81% puts us into the same league as Stack Overflow and Super User, we still have hundreds of questions without any answer at all. In fact, about 10% of all are questions are unanswered. Here’s just a handful of them:
- How to restrict / limit the number of RDP sessions?
- How do I configure a fingerprint scanner?
- How to set up a Serial-to-Ethernet Converter With a Virtual Serial Port?
- How do I share files with a Mac?
- Where are debug symbols for backported packages?
- Anyone using KVM with Spice protocol on Ubuntu?
- Check if pendrive is persistent?
Killing some free time on the internets? How about you stop looking at lolcatz and answer a few questions that slipped through the cracks? How about starting with mine: